Shadow Consortium
Sign in to follow this  
Amun

Updates?

Haven't seen anything on the forum for quite a long time, just wondering if SC has any plans on making a run on any current or foreseeable future games.

Not necessarily, I saw one other person post about Black Desert Online, which I have played for a bit and think a guild like SC could do well in there. Other then that I feel like the pvp MMO scene is kinda dead atm, sadly.

EDIT: I checked out that post again, Black Desert is different from Black Desert Online. So I take that back, haven't seen a post about BDO. It's a F2P MMO but you can pay a monthly fee for some benefits, or get lucky and buy the "monthly benefit pack" off the market.

Edited by Amun

I am kinda busy running a restuarant for the next 2 years at least. I don't know if I will pick up anything that requires such a huge time investment unless it is groundbreaking.

Zotics. It’s been a long time! I just picked up lineage 2 revolution on phone to reminisce on old times. It’s pretty solid. You can play on any phone or pc using Facebook login. So iPhone users can also run emulators. Game does a lot of grinding for you on auto. Has some of the old lineage concepts with castle type seiges and 30v30. I hopped in the forums to check out if y’all were playing anything. I’m on giran03 if y’all wanna check it out.